Monday, July 12, 2010

Menu Plan Monday: July 12-18

This is a sad little menu plan this week. Will is traveling some and my mom is coming to help out and the kids and I are going to VBS (I am helping and they are attending). Plus I have a couple of other things at night this week. We have a crazy weekend too so there will lots of eating on the go.

Highlights from last week ... the squash casserole recipe I used was really good. Next time, I will use a little more squash and mash it up less. You can't go wrong with Paula Deen. The Garlic pork tenderloin was good too. This was a new recipe for me and it was easy breezy. I did have to cook it a little longer than the recipe said to get the meat to a safe temp.

Monday: homemade pizza. Publix has the best pizza dough in their bakery section. (It is a ball of dough in a plastic bag and it costs like $2.79. When it's on sale, I buy it and freeze it.)

Tuesday: Kids' night at Chick-Fil-A.

Wednesday: hot dogs, tater tots, coleslaw

Thursday: I have bookclub. The kids will probably eat mac & cheese.

Friday: VBS family night at church. We will probably eat somewhere with a coupon before.

Check out other menu plans here.

No comments: