Friday, October 10, 2008

A friendly game of BLOG TAG!

I was tagged in my friend Lindsey's blog, so now I have to come up with 6 quirky things about me and tag some other people. This reminds me of those emails that occasionally go around where you have to answer 25 questions about yourself. I will typically answer those emails when I am at work and need a break. My friend Heather hates these emails and has point blank told me and several other friends NOT to send them to her. She is busy. I respect this. Needless to say, I will not be tagging HER in this game of blog tag.

Here are my 6 quirky things:

(1) Anytime I find a piece of clothing I like, I buy it in 2 different colors.

(2) I am a Guitar Hero superstar! Will and I got a Nintendo Wii for our anniversary this year (I know, what a romantic gift, but we thought it would be something fun to do together). Well, I ROCK. All those years of piano lessons finally paid off.

(3) I always have something to drink with me. I do not leave the house without a bottle of water. Fortunately, my employer supplies a variety of soft drinks and bottled water at work. I try to limit myself to 2 soft drinks per day and 1 bottle of water per day (I refill my water bottle). Otherwise, I am afraid they might start taking money out of my paycheck to cover my drinks.

(4) I love all things Disney. When I was younger, I collected Disney stuff. I have almost all of the Disney movies on VHS. I have seen Cinderella thousands of times. Will and go to Disneyworld almost every year. Claire has been twice (and David once) already.

(5) I talk to my mom every day on my way to work. If she is not home, I call my sister. If she is not home, I call my friend Jessica. If I can't find anybody to talk to, I listen to the radio.

(6) I love to listen to Dave Ramsey on the radio. If I am in my car between 1-4pm (which is rare), I am listening to Dave Ramsey. I get pumped up when somebody calls in and asks something stupid, like "should I file for bankruptcy?" (his response is always a resounding "NO") or "should I refinance the house?" (again: "NO").

That is it I guess. I think I am supposed to "tag" my fellow blog readers to respond with 6 quirky things about themselves. I tag Jennifer Wilbeck, Jadie T., Melissa W., Kate A. and Nancy P.

No comments: