Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Pump It Up!

I am so far behind on my blogging, I am just going to start at the present and work my way back ... so get ready for a lot of posting! The kids HAVE NOT exactly been cooperative today. Nap time started for both around 1:00 p.m. today. It is now 3:45 p.m. and I finally have both of them asleep after 3 dirty diapers, 1 poop in the potty and a bottle.

Today, we met my friend Leigh and her two kiddos at Pump It Up. Claire's Mother's Day Out (and the local schools) was closed today because of the election. I haven't quite figured that one out since school-aged children cannot vote and it is much harder for their parents to vote when they have to lug their kids along. But, no one asked me.

Leigh and her hubby were some of our closest friends before we moved into our current home and we are thankful that we still get to see them several times a year. They are apparently on the same baby plan as we are ... their daughter McCall is 6 weeks older than Claire, and their son Neyland (yes, that is Neyland as in "Neyland Stadium") is 3 weeks older than David. Here are some photos of our fun playdate. Notice that Claire and McCall are wearing the same cute Hanna Andersson outfits, but in different colors. (We did not plan that.) One lady there looked at them and said, "Oh look ... twins." Not quite. But I love things that matched so I had to get a picture. McCall was not pleased about that plan at all, but we finally got a smile out of her.






No comments: