Wednesday, November 5, 2008

What's Cooking Wednesday

Nothing ... except leftover pizza tonight. I do have 2 new recipes I am going to try on Friday since I have to take dinner to a couple in our Sunday School class that just had a new baby. They sound great and I can't wait to make them. I am planning to keep some for us to eat as well.

Italian Chicken
4 chicken breasts, cut up into bite size pieces
1/3 cup water
1 packet of dry Italian seasoning
1 can cream of chicken soup (sometimes I use cream of mushroom)
1 block of cream cheese
Cook chicken, water, and seasoning in the crockpot on high for 3 hours. Then add soup and cream cheese and cook for another hour on high. Serve over rice or noodles.

Cookie Surprise Cupcakes
Chocolate cake mix
ready-to-bake chocolate chip cookies (24-count)
Line muffin pan with cupcake liners and fill cups half full. Drop one cookie into center of each cupcake. Bake at 350 degrees for 18-20 minutes. Cool completely and top with store-bought chocolate frosting and mini chocolate chips (optional). Yield 24 cupcakes.

No comments: