1. I have flat feet.
2. I married my high school sweetheart.
3. I am adopted.
4. I was born in Houston, Texas.
5. I love coffee. I drink 2-3 cups a day. I started drinking coffee when I got married so I would not waste the pot of coffee we had to make for my hubby each day.
6. I love all things Disney. My husband and I have been to Disneyworld every year since 2001.
7. I love to plan and organize things ... events, meals, closets, etc. I would like to become better at executing all of those well laid plans.
8. I was very overweight in high school. I'm not going to give you a number, but I lost 40 pounds between my sophomore and junior years. I lost an additional 15-20 the year after I graduated from college.
9. My middle name is Claire, which is also my daughter's name.
10. My undergraduate degree is in psychology. I wanted to continue and get my Ph.D. and teach college students, but decided law school was more practical. I wish I had gone to nursing school instead. Can you say "job security."
11. I have never gone to a movie alone, but I think it would be nice.
12. I am afraid that my children will have weight problems like me, but I don't want to be one of "those" moms.
13. I played softball in high school. My position was catcher.
14. The song "You are Worthy (Prince of Peace)" makes me happy ... and a little winded after singing the chorus.
15. I love to write with sharpie markers, especially when I am marking things off a list.
16. When I was little, I wanted to be a doctor and a mountain climber.