Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Found: one missing camera battery

I found the missing battery. It was hiding under a mini-football helmet (autographed by Alabama football great Sean Alexander) on my desk. Yeah ... crises averted.

In the process of our scavenger hunt for the battery, we also found 2 missing sippy cups of David's. With milk. One was 2 days old and one was almost 2 months old. Yuck! They went straight to the dishwasher.

Oh yeah, remember when I said I was done posting about Independence Day? Well, I was wrong. I didn't know I would be able to get to my other pictures so quickly!

Here is our chilly trip to the pool on Friday morning. David participating in his favorite pool time activity ... snacking.
Uh oh. Big sister is taking my snacks.
Don't worry. There are plenty for everyone. Even mommy.
Friday night, while we were waiting on Meme and Poppy to arrive, Evie and Claire decorated some star sugar cookies.
Evie (aka Cookie Monster)
Meme fried up some okra and cooked fresh corn for dinner ...
While Jon & Will grilled steaks, chicken and hot dogs (for the kids) ...
While Poppy entertained all four grandkids on the slide. Yikes!

Meme and Poppy
Will and me
Ashley and Jon
Time for fireworks! Sparklers to be exact.


Once the smoke cleared, literally, it was a lovely July night!

No comments: