Sunday, August 23, 2009

A "little" sewing

I really have been doing lots of sewing. I just haven't had time to post any pictures. But I wanted to post this "little" project I finished up for my dear friend Emily's sweet baby girl who was born June 24, 2009 at 26 weeks.

Rubye Mae (named after both of two of her great grandmothers) is truly a MIRACLE. It has been such a blessing to watch this little girl grow. God is so good!

Here are a couple of pictures of Rubye Mae sporting her cute little pillowcase dress that I made her. Oh, and on a sewing note, the pattern I used was for a doll dress. Rubye Mae only weighed 2 lbs., 2 oz. when she was born, so I needed something tiny to fit her.

I promise to have more sewing pictures up soon ... I'm working on back-to-school outfits for the kids and matching beach outfits for the kids to wear on Labor Day weekend trip

No comments: