Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Chillaxin'

I had forgotten about this word, but I heard it somewhere the other day (maybe on a TV show) and it made me laugh. David is definitely chillaxin' in the pictures below.

chillaxin: (verb) a mix between chilling and relaxing; hanging out.

This was after dinner last night. I was still in the kitchen waiting on Claire to finish eating and David went into the living room and brought me the remote control and then ran to get in the recliner. I turned on a cartoon for him and he sat there and watched the entire time it took me to clean up the kitchen from dinner. That is SHOCKING!

This may become a nightly ritual.

Look at that tummy. He was FULL!

Looks like he is getting a little excited about something.

Look at those sweet hands and feet.

No comments: