Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Claire-isms



I love this sweet little girl so much. She is turning out to be quite the little character. She says the funniest things and Will and I are always like, where did she come up with this stuff?
Well, I finally figured out a few things ... it took me while though.

Claire: "Hey, what's the big idea?"

This one really stumped me. She said this for months before I figured out where she heard this. It's from Sid the Science Guy on PBS Kids.

Claire: "What's next?"

Every morning, I have to go through our entire day with Claire ... every move we are going to make. Each time I tell her something that we are going to do, I hear "what's next?" until we get to bedtime at the end of the day. I finally figured out that she heard this on Dora (you know, when Dora and Boots are consulting the map).

Claire: "Oh my gosh!"

I instantly knew where she heard this. Sadly, from me. I'm trying to do better ... and trying to teach her to say "oh my goodness" (like the orphan on Annie). Little ears are always listening.

No comments: