Wednesday, October 21, 2009

We were in panic mode!

My nanny had her baby on Monday morning. 6 weeks early. Yikes. Needless to say, I knew this day was coming, I just didn't know it was coming so soon.

(Despite being a little early, baby Isabella is healthy and got to come home from the hospital with the new parents today. We hope to visit them soon after my kids get over their runny noses.)

Back to my problem: childcare. My sweet friend Krystie volunteered to help out with the kids on day a week. Today was her first day. The kids went to her house and had a ball with her two girls.

Here are Claire and S. picking flowers. Claire brought home a lovely bouquet for me.



Here it is.



These two may be trouble!



She even caught a picture of baby brother. That is quite an accomplishment.



He didn't stick around for long though. He had to check under the trampoline for monsters!



My kids were pooped when we got home today. We fed them, bathed them and put them to bed! Thanks K.

No comments: