Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Chop, Chop

I took the kids to get haircuts yesterday ... to a place that was not my mom's bathroom! This was their first trip to the salon.

Claire went first. (Do you like how David was wandering around in the background while I was taking pictures of Claire?) We got about 4-5 inches cut off of her hair.




Finished product ... I love it! After it was over, she said, "Mom, I have short hair like you!" She looks so grown up now. I'm not sure I love that!

David's haircut did not go quite as smooth. Look at that little girl next to him trying to see what all the commotion was about.

This was pretty much his demeanor for the entire haircut. But his stylist (is that the right word?) did not mind ... she was all business.

A rare moment of no crying. The crying started right back up again after this because the clippers came out to trim around his ears and the back of his neck. He did not like that one bit!

No "finished product" picture for David because he was ready to high-tail it out of there and get his sucker when he was released. His hair really doesn't look that different from before ... just a little shorter and more clean-cut.

No comments: