Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

What a blessing and honor it is to mother these kids.

#1 Claire: my sweet baby girl ... and only girl. You will always hold a special place in your mommy's heart. I loved hearing you wish me "Happy Mother's Day" over and over again on Sunday. You have such a kind heart and sweet spirit.


#2 David: my precious baby boy. You aren't a baby anymore. You are turning into quite the little boy. You give the sweetest hugs and kisses when you go to bed at night, slobber and all. You are busy and inquisitive and very independent. You are such a funny boy.

#3 baby boy: yet to be named. (We are working on that!) I can't wait to see who this child will be, what he will look like, his personality and what he will become. Right now, I can rest assured that God has a perfect plan for his life.

I love how this picture captures this time in our lives right now ... my two happy, active children and the third in my tummy. (This was the only picture from the many that Will took that showed my tummy.)

Children truly are a gift from God. I am thankful beyond words that God chose me to be their mother and celebrate His precious gift not just on Mother's Day, but every day!

No comments: