Monday, February 27, 2012

Menu Plan Monday: February 27


Menu planning the last couple of weeks has been an EPIC FAIL.  Failure in the sense that I didn't follow the menu plan at all the first week and last week I didn't even make one.  But, at least we didn't sub with fast food drive thrus.  We ended up having more leftovers than I anticipated, I pulled some soup from the freezer, and I bought a very on sale pizza at Costco (that we ate two meals from) when I had to run there for a couple of baby gifts.

Here is the menu plan for this week:

Monday: honey-glazed chicken, roasted new potatoes, green vegetable

Tuesday: crockpot ranch pork chops, rice, asparagus

Wednesday: turkey burgers/hot dogs, sweet potato fries, slaw

Thursday: I have book club. I'll make baked pizza roll and salad for Will and the kids.

Friday: crockpot beef stew, cornbread

Sunday: brunch for lunch, leftovers for dinner

Check out Laura's blog for more Menu Plan Monday.

No comments: