Thursday, June 14, 2012

Baby no more ...

In a moment of temporary insanity, I took Luke for a haircut.  The week before Easter and the week before he was supposed to have his 18-month pictures made. 
This is the picture I will put on a 16x20 canvas and hang in our living room for all eternity.


I sent a frantic email to our photography (and fortunately, friend) and asked to postpone until the end of the month.  Three more weeks.  Grow hair, grow!

Then, it rained.  And Luke got an ear infection.  So the pictures were moved to the first week in May.  Luke is now almost 20 months in his "18 month old" picture if anyone is counting.

When all was said and done, I was very pleased with the pictures.  Jadie did an excellent job as always and Luke looked so cute.





I mean, I really should be more worried about his outfit that is falling off him than his hair, right?

And, he still has his baby fat, pudgy arms so he can't look too grown up yet.

No comments: