Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Catching up with old friends ...

We met my friend Leigh and her 3 kids at Chick-Fil-A for lunch one day to "catch up" and let the kids play.  Leigh and her hubby Andy were some of our first friends when we moved to Tennessee after I finished law school.  At the time, we didn't have kids.  Now we live in different towns (but still close) and we finally got all of our kids together to play.


Luke was not cooperating for a group picture.

Claire and McCall.  It's funny that they were born one month apart, but haven't seen each other since they were one.  They took up like peas in a pod!  The girls have already been begging us to schedule more playdates!


I didn't get a picture of the boys, but David and Neyland are only one month apart in age too.  I don't think they've ever met before.  They had fun playing together too!

The two little ones cracked me up.  Waverly is about 9 months older than Luke but they had played the hardest and the loudest.  Those third children are a rare breed ...


Leigh and I.  We talked Claire into taking our picture.  We had such a fun day!  I'm so glad we reconnected!

No comments: