Sunday, September 23, 2012

Menu Plan Monday: September 24-30


Most of the recipes I used the last 2 weeks came from Once a Month Mom.  I still have a few carry-overs that I never made and/or we have enough leftovers for another meal.

Lunches: leftover Ham & cheese muffins, sandwiches, Tomato soup and grilled cheese rolls

Monday: Pepperoni pizza roll, salad
 
Tuesday: BBQ chicken pizza, salad
 
Wednesday: leftover Simple stuffed peppers, corn on the cob (On a side note, the stuffed peppers took a while to make, but it makes 8 peppers.  We ate 2, saved 2 for leftovers and froze the other 4, so technically, we are getting 3-4 meals out of it.)

Thursday: breakfast for dinner (ham, swiss cheese & veggie omelet, biscuits)

Friday: Ginger cilantro baked tilapia, orzo pasta, steamed broccoli

Saturday:  Alabama football versus Ole Miss ... we are headed to the game.

Sunday: Leftovers for lunch; Arrington Vineyards with Will's bible study group
 
Check out Laura's blog for more Menu Plan Monday.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I’m always interested in some new recipes to add to my Recipe File Box. That’s why I love MPM!
Looks like there’s going to be lots of yummy meals eaten this week.