Monday, October 29, 2012

Menu Plan Monday: October 29


 

I haven't planned menus in 2 weeks because my husband has been out of town for new-job training in Boston.  We ate out several times (which I hate to do) due to kids' activities at night and house showing during meal times.  But, thanks to my mother-in-law, I did not have to cook much at all while hubby was gone ... she stocked my fridge full of yummy leftovers before he left. 

I did make this yummy soup for dinner one Monday night and ate leftovers for lunch all week.  Warning: It makes a ton.  I'm kind of tired of eating it now, so I may freeze the rest for later.
 
Breakfasts: whole-wheat pancakes w/chocolate chips, pumpkin pancakes
 
Lunches: Italian White Bean Soup, turkey sandwiches
 
Monday: spaghetti casserole, salad & garlic bread
 
Tuesday: Roasted chicken & peppers, rice & green beans
 
Wednesday: tomato soup & grilled cheese
 
Thursday: The world's best chicken, roasted asparagus, whole-wheat rolls 

Friday: leftover spaghetti casserole, salad & garlic bread
 
Saturday: Beef & vegetable soup (my mother-in-law's recipe), cornbread muffins

Sunday:  Almond crusted chicken, baked sweet potatoes & green beans (lunch); Leftovers for dinner!
 
Check out Laura's blog for more Menu Plan Monday.

1 comment:

Becca said...

Almond crusted chicken sounds really yummy!