Monday, October 27, 2008

He follows instructions ...

Our very own Tennessee Titans are the only remaining undefeated football team in the NFL. Tonight was their big Monday Night Football game against the Indianapolis Colts (and former UT Vol Peyton Manning). I mean, I had to leave work early today so I wouldn't get stuck in game day traffic. Despite all of the hoopla surrounding the game, my bookclub group decided to go ahead and meet tonight (the 4th Monday of the month) much to the chagrin of our husbands, who were left at home to watch the kids while the game was on. Will was NOT happy with me! Nonetheless, he took pictures of Claire wearing my Jevon Kearse jersey. He normally rolls his eyes at me when I leave him with a camera and instructions to take pictures. So ... I was pleasantly surprised when I arrived home to find these on the camera.

No comments: