Other than this, there has not been a lot of sewing this month. I did finally finish the little dress below for Claire. I am embarrassed to say that I started the dress in March 2007. Yikes! I got a little hung up on the bouillon roses (in pink), but I found a great tutorial here, that showed me how to make the bullion rose. I added the pink ric-rac on the bottom to add a little color to the dress and cover up the blind hem stitch. (I also do this on my machine and it usually looks fine, but with the corduroy/thicker fabric, it didn't look quite as nice.)
Despite the very long delay in finishing this dress, it is plenty big and Claire should be able to wear it this year and next year for sure (and maybe longer).