Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Claire!!

Three years ago, this sweet baby girl entered our lives and we will forever be changed. Look at how much she has grown over the past ...


Posted by Picasa
ONE (2007)

Posted by Picasa
TWO (2008)

Posted by Picasa
THREE (2009) years.

Posted by Picasa
We aren't having her birthday party until this coming up weekend, but we had a little family celebration after lunch today and Claire couldn't have been more excited.

Especially since she got this ... a new scooter!

Claire's RiRi and DiDi and other family in Alabama called to sing "Happy Birthday" to her.

Here is a cute pic of her closing her eyes while Will brought her gift in. I thought it was too cute.
Posted by Picasa

Claire is such a sweet little girl. Although she is my spitting image, she definitely inherited her daddy's personality ... she is so outspoken, energetic and truly excited about life. I made her birthday cupcakes yesterday afternoon and when I showed them to her she hugged me and said I was "the best mommy ever". That just warms my heart. I am so thankful that God has entrusted us with her to raise during her time here on earth ... I couldn't be given a more special gift on HER birthday.

I love you Claire-bear. Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Lou Lou said...

Happy Birthday Claire! She is sooo precious.

Lisa said...

So, so cute. Its so sad and so amazing to see them change from year to year. Bittersweet, to be sure!

April is a busy month for your family!