Monday, July 6, 2009

Menu Plan Monday: July 7-13

We did a good job of sticking to my menu plan for last week, which meant no extra trips to the grocery store (and no extra money spent on food). And, I had plenty of leftovers to eat for lunch at work. Here is the my menu plan for this week.

Monday: grilled salmon, garlic mashed pototaes, broiled asparagus

Tuesday: leftover hamburger/hot dogs, baked beans, chips.

Wednesday: Ham & cheese baked roll-up, steamed broccoli

Thursday: leftovers for me. Will is taking the kids to Chick-Fil-A while I host a clothing show at our house.

Friday & Saturday: visiting in-laws for the weekend. Lots of eating out and RiRi-cooked meals!

Sunday: (dinner) Grilled Mexican burgers, black beans & corn, salad
Check out other menu plans here.

P.S. If you ever want any recipes, please leave a comment and I will post it the next week.

No comments: