Sunday, September 27, 2009

Menu Plan Monday: September 28-October 4


Monday: Beef & veggie soup from my mother-in-law for Will. I have book club!

Tuesday: dinner out after Claire's soccer practice

Wednesday: leftover Mexi-Meatball soup, cornbread

Thursday: Calico Corn & Bacon Pie, salad, hot biscuits

Friday: Chicken crispitas, Spanish rice, black beans & corn

Saturday (breakfast): Mini Maple Pancake Muffins (from Bakerella ... you must check out her site for yummy baking goodness)

Saturday (lunch): Enchilada soup, baked tortilla strips. No cooking for me on Sat. night -- off to a Sunday School class cookout/bonfire.

Sunday (lunch): Glazed tilapia (from the lovely Costco freezer), wild rice, sauteed asparagus

Sunday (dinner): Leftover buffet

Other treats I want to try this week: Buttermilk wheat bread and Apple Cake

I just noticed we are eating a lot of soup this week. It has finally cooled off here so I am officially declaring it soup season! We eat a lot of soup in the fall/winter months, and fortunately, my hubby likes soup.

Check out other menu plans here.

1 comment:

Zonnah said...

It all sounds really good.