Monday, October 19, 2009

Menu Plan Monday: October 19-25


This week's meal plan is going up a little late because my nanny had her baby this morning ... 7 weeks early. Yikes! Needless to say, I have been scrambling around trying to get childcare lined up. I thought I had a little more time. Please say a prayer for baby Isabella since she arrived a little early. So far, everything is looking good.

We loved this Easy Chicken Soup I made last week and it is quick and easy. My picky 3-1/2 year old even gobbled it up. We didn't actually get around to eating the Cheez-It Chicken, but I made two pans of it and froze one and sent the other one to a couple in a our Sunday School class that just had a baby. It looked and smelled yummy!!

Monday: Glazed tilapia (from the freezer at Costco), steamed broccoli & carrots, scalloped corn

Tuesday: Eat out after Claire's soccer game

Wednesday: Cheez-It Chicken, mashed potatoes, Asian slaw

Thursday: Chicken Parmesan, salad, garlic bread

Friday: Chili at a friend's house then off to see the spooky zoo

Saturday: Game day food (TBD)

Sunday: Elegant pork chops, green beans, rolls

Check out other menu plans here.

No comments: