Monday, November 16, 2009

Out of Pocket ...

I've been out of pocket since last Wednesday when we boarded a plane and headed to Orlando for a very-long weekend. We got back home this afternoon. We had fun. We got to visit with some long-time friends that just moved to Florida. We got to swim, eat some yummy food, watch some great shows and see a lot of princesses with our little princess. (David stayed behind with his grandparents. I missed him terribly. The felling was apparently not mutual!)

I have a lot of catching up to do in real-life before I can devote much time to my blog. I have about 500 pictures on my camera that have not been uploaded to my computer and about 8 loads of laundry waiting to be washed. Plus, I have to work three days this week, make a baby gift for a shower tomorrow night and get ready to host Thanksgiving at my house next week (for the first time since 2001). Yikes! I'm getting a little overwhelmed just thinking about it.

It will all get done ... and I will be back soon I hope!

No comments: