Sunday, December 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Will!

Will celebrated his birthday today ... well, actually we celebrated all weekend ... in Atlanta ... without the kids! Yeah for grandparents! Will and I actually had his "grown-up" birthday dinner at Wildfire in Atlanta on Friday night. We both forgot that today was his actual birthday until his dad called to wish him happy birthday this morning. Oops!

We made it back to Meme & Poppy's house in time for lunch and some birthday cookie (Will's favorite ... I am a cake girl myself).

Here is Will with the kids ... can we all say NAPTIME for David?!?


Birthday cookie ... pre-blue mouths.

My niece Evie & Claire waiting on some cookie cake.

Post blue mouth.

Will and I. Oh my! He looks like he has blue teeth! Yikes! Beware of colored frosting!

Happy Birthday my sweet husband!!

No comments: