Tuesday, December 1, 2009

It's all relative

Most of the people who know me, especially people who have known me my entire life, think that both of my kids look exactly like me. David throws them off a little with the blond hair, but they definitely have my cheeks and eyes.

But, if you didn't know what I looked like, our kids really do look a lot like Will. His mom brought this baby picture up over Thanksgiving because he needed for something at work. He is 18 months old in the picture below.


Now, compare Will's baby picture to a current picture of David (at the same age) ...


and a current picture of Claire.



What do you think?

1 comment:

the Wilbecks said...

I've thought that they look like him even without the picture post...course they look like you as well. That's awesome - Chris still thinks Owen isn't ours because he doesn't really look like either of us.