Monday, January 4, 2010

Let it Snow!

We had some good flurries on Saturday morning, but nothing like the heavy dusting that my parents got at their house the first weekend in December when they were keeping the kids for us. {We were in Atlanta.}


Poppy busted out my old sled. {We lived in a subdivision called Hurricane Hills when I was growing up and it had awesome sledding hills ... this sled has some miles on it!}

Please note that my dad is not wearing any shoes. Are you kidding me?!? He never wears shoes, but I would think that barefoot in the snow would cross even his "shoe-wearing" line.


Claire had fun too. Clearly my children were ill-equipped to play in the snow. The fleece jackets were all I sent. I wasn't aware that SNOW was in the forecast when I packed their bags for the weekend!



Clearly, David was not ready to go inside. But it looks like the snow was starting to melt away in the background.



Fun times! Hopefully, we will get another snow this year ... good snow that we can go outside and play in.

No comments: