Sunday, May 2, 2010

Menu Plan Monday: May 3-9

This may be a sad little menu plan this week. I haven't been to the grocery store and due to the MAJOR FLOODING in Middle Tennessee, I may not be going anytime soon. So, we are eating from the pantry and freezer this week (and a couple of carry-overs from last week).

The recipe of the week: Creamy Fried Confetti Corn. I did not make this, but my friend Candice made it at a baby shower we helped host this weekend and OH MY WORD is it good.

Monday: Cheez-It chicken, mashed potatoes, roasted asparagus (dinner)

Tuesday: Bacon Cobb deli flats, chips, fruit

Wednesday: pepperoni pizza, salad

Thursday: Parents' Night Out at the Wildhorse Saloon (I'll tell you more about this night later)

Friday: pork tenderloin, potato casserole, green beans, rolls

Saturday: grilled flank steak, corn, salad, rolls, strawberry shortcake cake (we are having some friends over for dinner)

Sunday: since it's Mother's Day, I will let my hubby be in charge of lunch (I hope he reads this!) and we'll have leftovers for dinner.

Check out other menu plans here.

1 comment: