Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Some Recent Sewing Projects

Thanks to my bout of insomnia (thank you, pregnancy), I got several embroidery projects finished up when I spent the night with my parents last week.

DISCLAIMER: I know that the lighting in these pictures are horrible. I'm sorry. Just deal with it.

First up, two bib/burp cloth sets for baby gifts.



I hate that the "sam" on the bib doesn't show up better, but that was the only color thread I had that matched. It does show up better in person than in the picture above.

Next, another baby gift ... a bib, burp cloth and onesie set. We actually used these to decorate at a baby shower. Remember this? It was something similar, but on a smaller scale.

And then David got some new shirt/short sets for his summer wardrobe. Since baby #3 is a boy, David will not be getting his name on anything else so we can hand his clothes down to baby brother.

I meant to outline the whale in the lime green, but was a little delirious at this point. It still looks really cute with the yet-to-be-hemmed shorts.


The golf green shirt has matching green/white check shorts. I'm not sure where they were when I took the picture.

I think this is my favorite. The bulldozer. I paired this with red knit shorts from Wal-Mart. Their Garanimals brand clothing is great for kids. Shirt and shorts cost a total of $7. (All of these tees are from Wal-Mart.)

No comments: