Monday, September 19, 2011

July 4, 2011

I am almost finished catching up from the summer ... I think! I have two beach trips and VBS to blog about and then I'm done.

Here are my three kiddos sporting their red, white & blue on July 4th. The kids spent the entire weekend in North Alabama with their grandparents, while Will and I had some adult alone time. We headed down on Sunday after church and went to a July 4th celebration with Will's parents' church on Sunday night and celebrated the 4th with his family on Monday. We came home on Tuesday morning. (Will's work gave him Monday and Tuesday off for the 4th. Nice!)



Baby Luke on his first July 4th. (Sporting a patriotic hand-me-down from his big brother.)


Will and his dad and brother.


Didi cooks a mean steak. He loves to grill!


Doug and Brandi.


A rare family photo where everybody is looking at the camera.


Water fun on a hot day. The hose was a big hit. I love the smile on David's face ... pure joy!


Luke enjoyed playing in the frog pool.


Claire with friends Mattie and Anna Kate at the church function.


My friend Kaisha. We love seeing long-time friends at Will's parents' church.


Claire and Didi.


The diving board was a big hit. Claire went off without any flotation device.


Me and my boy David.


The kids ready to watch the fireworks display.


Mattie and Claire.


What a fun weekend!!

No comments: