Monday, November 28, 2011

Menu Plan Monday: November 28


Do you have a Thanksgiving hangover?  I do!  We only ate one Thanksgiving meal this year and I cooked it.  We had the best meal!  Our favorites were the cornbread dressing, fried confetti corn and chocolate ice-box pie.  (I pretty much live and die by Southern Living recipes now.  They are guaranteed to be good.) 

Monday: southwest taco soup, corn muffins

Tuesday: chicken enchilada soup, chips & salsa, sopapilla cheesecake (I'm hosting book club ... dessert required)

Wednesday: pizza, salad (we love Papa Murphy's take & bake ... plus we have BOGOF coupons to use up before the end of the year)

Thursday:  Thanksgiving leftovers (one last time)

Friday: Dinner out with my old bible study group and spouses

Saturday: Spaghetti casserole, salad

Sunday: lunch out with a coupon, breakfast for dinner (at Claire's request)

Check out Laura's blog for more Menu Plan Monday.

No comments: