Sunday, November 27, 2011

So Thankful ...

This is a picture of my parents and all of their grandchildren that was taken with my sister's phone.  (I haven't gotten my TG pictures off of my camera yet.)

I am so thankful for all of the MANY blessings that God has given me.  I was reminded of how truly blessed I am as I was spending the entire weekend surrounded by my loving family.  I am so thankful that we were able to spend all day Thursday with my family and all day Friday and Saturday with Will's family.  I am so thankful that Will was off Wednesday-Sunday and we were able to spend family time together cooking a Thanksgiving meal, Christmas shopping, watching the Iron Bowl and putting up our Christmas decorations.  It was so nice to have an extra "helper" at home.  I am so thankful for my three sweet children who are so loving and kind and funny and sweet and sometimes a big fat mess.  I am so thankful for my heavenly Father who has saved me by grace and loves me in all of my flaws and weaknesses.  I am thankful that it is those weaknesses that I am made strong in Christ.  I am thankful for the material blessings that God has given me, but I am also thankful that my joy is found not in what I have or don't have, but who I am in Christ. 

I hope that you and yours had a blessed Thanksgiving day!

No comments: