Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Party Planner Extraordinaire

Remember these?  My friend Kaisha made them for her daughter's 2nd birthday party.

I thought I would show you the rest of the pictures from this super-cute party (in case you are planning a very special birthday party for a very special little girl).

Lots of color-coordinated sweet treats.  The fabric for the tablecloth and matching scrapbook paper (from which the invitations were made) were both purchased at Hobby Lobby.

Another view of all the treats.

Time to open gifts!  Notice the matching balloons and birthday banner.

A nice touch for the whole family to coordinate with this lollipop theme!

Lollipop cakes.  I'm not sure if she made these herself or had them made.  You would probably make them yourself if you have a round cake pan and some basic frosting tools.

My sweet friend and her little E-bug.  Notice my friends orange & green attire.  She really does pay attention to every single detail.  Me ... I'm just happy that everybody is dressed most of the time.

Sweet sisters (in matching lollipop shirts).

No comments: