Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A hunting we will go ...

What a busy Easter weekend we had!

Egg Hunt #1

Friday night, Claire and I headed out to the annual Carrico egg hunt, hosted by our friends Chris, Claire, Dean and Madeline.  David was at a birthday party, so Will stayed home with Luke and picked up David from his party.

Hostess Madeline and my Claire.  These girls are cute buddies.

All the kids ready to hunt some eggs.

And they're off ...

Here comes Claire!

Egg hunter egg-traordinaire.





The kids were anxious to sit down and eat some candy after all the hunting!

A rare grown-up picture!  My friends Holly & Claire.

Egg Hunt #2

Saturday morning, we headed out bright and early to have breakfast with the Easter Bunny (and hunt more eggs).  Claire and David really liked the bunny.  I think they have finally conquered their fear of characters after several painful trips to Disneyworld!

They really could not get enough of the bunny.


Luke, on the other hand, was not a fan!

Breakfast is over ... time to hunt eggs! 
A rare picture where all three kids were looking forward.

Walking to the egg hunt with Daddy.









Easter Baskets and Egg Hunt #3

The kids were up bright and early Sunday morning to see if the Easter Bunny had visited.  He did!

The kids tore through their baskets like maniacs so I did not get many good pictures.





After church, my sister and her family came over for lunch and another egg hunt.

My sister and my nephew.


Hunting more eggs.


Love the face on my nephew above ... he was mad that somebody else found the golden egg.

Cousins!

Silly Luke!  That is about all his Easter basket is good for!

This was the best picture I could get of all 3 kids (and Will's black shoe is in the corner).

Oh my, what a fun weekend celebrating our risen Savior! (with family, friends and fun!)

No comments: