Monday, August 13, 2012

Amazing Wonders Aviation: VBS 2012

Another VBS has come and gone.  This was our only activity for July and it literally did me in for the month!  The kids had a blast and I really did have fun too.  I helped teach a first-grade class (which was actually rising second graders), Claire got to move up with the big kids to the main auditorium for worship, etc. and David and Luke spent another year in the preschool dept.

David in front of his room.


Claire on the first day.

My first-grade class.  We had 37 kids the first day, including two sets of twins and a set of triplets.  Welcome to crazy town!


Claire and David on Day 2.

There's Luke in a picture too!

Luke in front of his classroom.

Claire in front of her classroom.

Our kids had recreation and snack first thing in the morning.  My teaching partner Jennie and her oldest, B.

More fun in rec.

Some fun time in the classroom.




Day 3!

Claire and her teacher ... Mrs. Jennifer (she is also her Kindergarten Sunday morning teacher).

Last day!  (I must have missed the Day 4 photo.)

The big kids and me.


Family photo!  Thanks Mrs. Sandra!

David and his favorite church buddy, WK.

Awesome worship (and I love the plane hanging on stage).

Last day of rec was a little crazy with the big ball.

My teaching buddies.  This is the 3rd year we've worked together.

Pizza party for workers at end of last day.  Claire and Avery.

Claire, Kathryn and Avery ... favorite church friends.

Here are a few art projects the kids did.

This picture of David cracks me up.  I love it!

Pilot Luke!

Luke at VBS.  His teacher made a photo album for him.

Luke's class.

No comments: