Wednesday, August 8, 2012

David in "Gymnastics Camp"

I've already posted about Claire's summer camps, but David had some fun activities too. 

His FAVORITE was his class at My Gym.  We've never done My Gym before because it is so expensive!  But, I ran across a groupon-type deal that covered the cost of our membership, 4 weeks of classes and 4 open-play passes (for a fraction of the cost) so I thought we would give it a try.  Let me say, he totally LOVED it.  And I am now completely drinking the My Gym kool-aid.  That boy smiled the entire time he was there ... every week.  It was such a joy to see him enjoy something so much.  (Now I'm going to have to figure out a way to afford it in the fall.) 

These pictures were from his last class of the summer.  David is in the yellow shirt and red shorts.  And that blue tub in the corner is a ball pit.





Time for warm-ups/stretching.







Handstands.


Balance beam.


The is the first time Claire has had to watch and wait for David to do an activity.  Let me just say that patience is not a virtue that she has yet!  She was dying to get out there with him!

No comments: