Monday, January 21, 2013

Menu Plan Monday: January 21-27


  

I am currently on DAY 14 of the Advocare 24-day challenge.  So far, I have felt great, had no headaches and lost 3-4 pounds. 

I'm still eating on my Italian white bean soup and homemade tuna salad for lunches.  Now that I'm through the 10-cleanse portion of the challenge, I can add in a few whole-grain items like oatmeal for breakfast and whole-wheat pitas for my tuna salad.  (I love Trader Joe's brand pitas.)

Here is the dinner plan:

Monday: Chicken taco salad (I cook chicken breasts in the crockpot with homemade taco seasoning and then shred; top lettuce with chicken, black beans, tomatoes and guacamole)

Tuesday: Ginger and cilantro baked tilapia, brown rice, green vegetable

Wednesday: Buffalo Wing Turkey burgers (with lettuce "bun"), sweet potato fries

Thursday: Spicy Orange Beef, brown rice, steamed broccoli

Friday: Eat out with a coupon or pizza night

Saturday: Dinner with Will's annual golf trip buddies and spouses

Sunday: Leftover buffet
 
Check out Laura's blog for more Menu Plan Monday.

No comments: