Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

We had a fun day Valentine's Day this year.
 
The kids got a big box of Valentine's Day treats from their grandparents in the mail.
 
 
I got some beautiful flowers from my sweet boy.

 
Cupcakes for breakfast on Valentine's Day!  A special treat!
 
 
Everyone in their pink and red before school.

 
Me and my boys!

 
Will was in charge of dinner and I picked up some yummy sweet treats for dessert.  I also bought 6 individual cupcakes to take to the boys' teachers at school.

 
Will made dinner while I ran Claire to/from art camp that afternoon.

 
Will set up this lovely candlelight dinner for us.

 
My sweet Claire bear.

 
Will and I watched "To Rome With Love" and enjoyed remembering our trip to Rome last summer.  Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of Will and I. 
 
Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: