Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Forever Friends

A couple of weekends ago, we headed to North Alabama to celebrate a very special friend's 35th birthday.  It was such a fun time because we got to see some of our very best friends that we have known for a really long time!
 
And I think the birthday girl really was surprised!!
 
Candice and me.
 
Some sweet ladies from their church.

 
Candice and Will look like they are having a very serious discussion!

 
My bestie from high school!

 
Sitting around waiting for the birthday girl to arrive.

 
Our favorite beach trip babysitters.  Ella Lyndsay and Allison.

 
Kaisha, Hollie, David and Kevin.

 
Will and me.

 
Kevin and Ginger (my other bestie from high school)
 

Here she comes!  Surprise Laura!


Courtney, Will and Eric modeling the delicious chocolate cake!!


Some of my favorite girls!!
Heather, Me, Kaisha and Candice


And then the birthday girl jumped in with us.
(I just noticed I'm the only one not wearing a scarf!)


Tanya, EL, Allison and Nancy ... our favorite babysitters with their mommas.


The party planners give a big thumbs up!

 
Fun times hanging out around the tables!


 
 
Laura & Courtney

 
Laura and me.

 
Will and the birthday girl!

 
Time to sing "Happy Birthday" and blow out the candles.


 
We had such a fun time.  I told Laura we need to have a party every year just so we another excuse to get together and hang out!

No comments: