Monday, June 14, 2010

Menu Plan Monday: June 14-20

Has another week already gone by?? This has been a quick one. It makes me tired to think about planning our menu for the week this week. I'm going to try and make it without going to the grocery store, although I am going to have to swing by for some milk. I'm going to start buying 3 gallons at a time instead of two. We go through a gallon in about 2 days flat and I hate going to the store just for milk because I don't always come home with just milk!

Monday: Roast Sticky Chicken, roasted red potatoes, green beans, breadmachine wheat rolls

Tuesday: Kids' night at Chick-Fil-A

Wednesday: Chicken Crispitos, spanish rice, salad

Thursday: Leftovers

Friday: Gail's pork chops & rice, steamed broccoli

Saturday: I think we will eat out this night ... or order pizza. It's too hot to cook!

Sunday: Father's Day ... plans still up in the air with family so I will have to figure this out later in the week.

Check out other menu plans here.

1 comment:

Queen of the House said...

Love your blog, and recipes! I found you listed above me on Menu Plan Monday! Have a great day!