Sunday, March 27, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

I did not stick to last week's menu plan at all. In fact, I don't think I cooked at all last week except for the night I made turkey burgers. Here's to doing better this week. I have already been to the grocery store so that is a good first step in the right direction ... actually, my sweet hubby went for me after church today with coupons and all. (That is way better than flowers ... maybe grocery shopping is my love language.)

On to the menu plan ...

Sunday night: Cheesy burgers, broccoli and strawberries.

Monday: pizza roll for the kids. Will and I are eating out for my birthday.

Tuesday: Chicken broccoli bake, brown rice, cantaloupe.

Have I mentioned that my husband doesn't like broccoli? He eats a little just so the kids will too. Too bad it is on sale this week. I just realized the menu plan is a little broccoli heavy.

Wednesday: Leftover cheesy burgers, chips

Thursday: I have book club. Will and the kids will eat leftover pizza roll.

Friday: Pecan chicken, green beans, whole wheat bread machine rolls

Saturday breakfast: Southwest Egg Casserole. (I love to make this 9x12 casserole to eat on for breakfast all week.)

Saturday dinner: Parent's night out with friends at a local winery. I am taking black bean, corn & feta dip and chips.

Sunday lunch: Eat out.

Sunday dinner: Crispy panko chicken, green veggie, mashed potatoes, tangerines.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Annika said...

Hi I'm visiting from MPM. I have weeks where I don't stick to my menu either. I have started planning main dishes and picking a dish a day instead of planning each day. Our schedule changes frequently so it has worked well. Your family is beautiful! I hope you have a good week :)