Thursday, June 21, 2012

Last day of school

The boys had their last day of Parents' Day Out on May 16.  Claire's last day of Kindergarten was May 18.

Here is a picture of Claire and David with their speech therapist-Ms. Christine.  She always gives the kids a sucker for a treat which I am just now seeing in this picture.

Here is David on his first day of school in Miss Ann's class.  Here he is on the last day.  Claire was crazy about Miss Ann too and has already asked to stop by her room and see her next year.

Here is Luke with his teachers: Ms. Teri and Ms. Dianne on his last day.  I will miss the baby room next year!  Luke has definitely changed the most from the first day of school.  He wasn't even walking yet way be then.

Oh my goodness ... how did my kids get so big over the course of 10 short months?  (The pictures below are from May 2012.)

And here is Claire on her last day of Kindergarten.  Remember her first day of school?  She looks and acts so much more grown up now!

Hooray for summer break!  But, I must admit, as much as I love not setting an alarm every morning and going to the pool all day and taking naps or watching movies in the afternoon, I am itching to get started on Claire's first grade curriculum that came in the mail last week!  I know August will be here before we know it!

No comments: