Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Mack is back!

Twice in 2 months.  How did that happen?
 
Needless to say, I was less than thrilled when I picked David up at preschool on Friday and found out that Mack the monkey was coming home with us again!  Not that I mind having a stuffed monkey at my house.  I do, however, mind having another weekend project thrown onto my plate at the last minute.
 
So mack came to spend another blah weekend with us and I sent this lovely little report to school with David on Monday morning.  What I didn't mention was the Mack spent a lot of time sitting around while David was in TIME OUT.  This weekend will not go down as one of his best behaved!
 
(In case you care how we got Mack twice in 2 months, it's because David just started this class in January.  He got Mack the first week because all the other kids had already gone once the previous semester.  Then, they started drawing names for the second round and David was the second person drawn.  It's a flawed system, I know!)

No comments: