Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Happy Birthday to me!

I celebrated a birthday back in March.  Number 36!
 
I took a quick picture of me with the kids that morning before they all headed off to school.  I had to use the tripod because Will was already gone by the time everyone was up and ready.  Fortunately, everyone cooperated.  Happy Birthday to me!

 
I got several real live birthday cards in the mail.  And lots of birthday texts and Facebook birthday wishes.
 
 
Will's parents were in town and kept the kids in their hotel room with them.  Will and I grabbed a quick happy hour drink, did some birthday clothes shopping at lululemon and then ate dinner at a fun little local place.
 
We had fried avocado for an appetizer.  It was yummy!

 
Will had fish and grits and I had shrimp and grits for dinner.

 
A couples self-portrait.
 
 
Will's parent brought me this ginormous Italian Cream Cake from a restaurant where they live in Alabama.  It was yummy!  And now I need to start running again!

 
Fun birthday!  Another year older, another year wiser, right?

No comments: